Sunday, July 29, 2012

Feels Good

Its another day to get this right!

Day 4-


I woke up planning on not exercising, but when Kyle suggested having egg wraps for breakfast, I changed my mind. If we were going to eat a healthy breakfast, then I was going to do everything I could to keep myself in that healthy frame of mind.

And, so far, so good! I added 10 more jumping jacks to the two reps that I'm doing- totalling 60 altogether, and as far as the posture stretches goes, I added two more to make the hip flexor (??) portion 5 each instead of 3. I could probably add a lot more to that routine- it isn't strenuous at all.

At lunch, I ate the same as the kids- a cheese sandwich and a glass of fruit smoothie (todays concoction was peach, strawberry, banana, spinach). I made another one after nap time, and that concoction is peach, banana, pineapple. (There's still some left in the fridge). Yum!!

Since J is over right now, and probably will be staying for supper, I'm whipping up a couple pizzas.

Last night was pretty low, which is why I kind of woke up in the wrong frame of mind. I seriously pigged out on peanuts before bed time, which is a huge no-no. At least, I've been struggling not to do things like that. So, I fell off the bandwagon last night, but through Kyle's gentle persistence, I got back on! Thank goodness for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment