Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Dietician

Well, I've been struggling these days with eating properly. I'm still working out, but am losing the battle to sweets and comfort foods. I'm not happy about that!

Having said that, we met with the dietician yesterday, and we were pleasantly surprised by the news we received. Kyle isn't technically a diabetic yet- he has pre-diabetes, and it's completely treatable and reversible. But, that's as long as we observe a strict diet following the Canada food guide and smaller portions more often throughout the day.

So, even though I am not diabetic/prediabetic, I have a new goal to reach. This morning, I ate a proportion accurate breakfast that incorporated three of the food groups already. And, I feel good!!

Oh, the other thing we must change is going from regular everything to "lite" everything. Should be easy, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment